§ 1) Scope / Conflicting TC / Written form
(1) Our offers are not binding and without obligation, unless the offer has been declared by us in written form as binding.
(2) We reserve the right to exchange the persons who directly provide services (e.g. teacher) until the completion of our services. The contractor is not entitled to a certain staff member, unless the offer explicitly nominates a specific lecturer.
(3) We reserve the right to cancel the event for important reasons. An important reason is in particular that the trainer is not available due to illness. In such case, the service will be offered from our part at a later date if possible.
§ 2) Liability
(1) The liability for damages is limited to deliberate and grossly negligent breach of duty.
(2) Any liability for damages caused by the failure or the cancellation of an event is excluded. Already paid fees will be refunded when the course cannot be rescheduled. Claims for damages which arise from this cancellation cannot be made.
(3) There is no liability for the content of the documents, files and programs adopted, which are made available to the contractor or participant.
§ 3) Copyright
(1) On all diagrams, calculations, drawings and other documents, we reserve our copyright and other property rights. The contractor shall communicate them only to third parties with our written consent, regardless of whether we have marked the material as confidential or not.
(2) The copyright and license rights of third parties are respected. In particular, this applies to the software and hardware used by us. A copy of the protected products is not allowed. This also applies to the usage of programs or products outside of the event.
§ 4) Terms of payment
(1) The invoice will be issued before the seminar begins shortly after the registration. The invoice must be paid in full amount within 10 days.
(2) The prices at the time of registration apply. All published prices are per person and exclude VAT. Only participants from the EU (outside Germany), which have a valid tax ID are exempt from VAT.
(3) A partial participation of the seminar does not qualify for a rebate.
§ 5) Withdrawal by the participants
(1) In case of cancellation made up to 4 weeks before the start of the seminar, a refund of 50% of course fees is granted. After this moment, there is no entitlement to refund.
(2) The seminar booking is not personal and can be transferred to another person free of charge. The organizer must be informed before the course start-date.
(1) We hereby declare that all personal data will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
§ 7) Jurisdiction / Applicable Law / Language of Contract
(1) Exclusive jurisdiction and place of delivery is Leipzig.
(2) Only the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies. This also applies to transactions concluded outside the national borders of the Federal Republic of Germany.
§ 8) Other Agreements / House Rules
(1) If any clause of this Agreement is or becomes invalid or if the contract contains a gap, then the contract retains its effectiveness in other respects. Gaps in the contract have to be concluded from this contract according to the presumed intention of the parties.
(2) The regulations of buildings that apply to usage of our rooms or to rooms rented by us must be respected in their respective form and are part of the contract.